Winter Semester Painting and Drawing
Offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays
These are not simply group courses, but they are one-on-one consultations based on the needs and desires of each individual student. This allows for each person to arrive and work on the level they are at. In addition, there are group conversations that work to expand understanding of all that the school embodies - connecting to ones voice through different modes of energy work, understanding the language of painting, technical ideas and opening up to some of your best teachers, artists from history.
- Registration for the winter semester is open (Winter semester is fully booked, but 7 packs are available).
- Classes will be from January 30 2018 through March 29 2018.
- Taught by Diane Green.
- The Cost for the 10 sessions is $1000.
- $400 deposit for the winter semester is due upon registration.
- $600 final payment is due by the first week of class.
- Classes meet weekly and are limited to twelve people.
- Everyone is seen individually in the order that they arrive.
- Classes are from 10am - 3pm with a break for lunch.
- Art materials and paintings can be stored at the studio.
- Makeup sessions are available during the semester.
- Alternate Wednesdays will be available for make up sessions too.