Fall Semester Painting and Drawing
Offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays
These are not simply group courses, but they are one-on-one consultations based on the needs and desires of each individual student. This allows for each person to arrive and work on the level they are at. In addition, there are group conversations that work to expand understanding of all that the school embodies - connecting to one's voice through different modes of energy work, understanding the language of painting, technical ideas and opening up to some of your best teachers, artists from history.
- Fall Semester is fully booked however 7 Packs are still available! Please email us at email@example.com if you'd like reminders for the Winter and Spring Semester.
- The Cost for 15 sessions is $1500 ($750 Deposit due by June 15).
- Semester dates are from September 4 through December 20, 2018.
- Taught by Diane Green.
- No class on Thanksgiving week.
- Classes meet weekly and are limited to twelve people.
- Everyone is seen individually in the order that they arrive.
- Classes are from 10am - 3pm with a break for lunch.
- Art materials and paintings can be stored at the studio.
- Makeup sessions are available during the semester.